The Log Church is committed to supporting and strengthening marriages in our church and community. Whether you are engaged or have been married for years, take advantage of these helpful resources to strengthen your relationship. View marriage topics below:
- Spiritual Disciplines and Marriage
- The Importance of Praying Together
- A Guide to Forgiveness in Marriage
- Talking is Easy, Communication is Not
- 4 Ways to Lose Every Argument
- 10 Ways to Grow Your Marriage Together
Re|engage is a marriage enrichment program that can benefit any marriage. Whether your marriage needs to be refreshed, reignited, or completely resurrected, Re/engage is a safe place for you and your spouse to reconnect. Learn more.
RE/ENGAGE Alumni Groups – starting up this fall!
Stay connected with other couples who have completed Re/engage. Our goal is to continue fostering fellowship, encouragement, and growth in building healthy marriage relationships.
firstname.lastname@example.org or Log Church office (218-692-4141)