Follow Us on Social Media
“Here we are so here we go!”
As things continue to evolve during this pandemic, we have now been given permission by our Governor to reopen worship services for people to attend at 25% capacity, which for us means 125 people. As a result, we will be offering two Sunday worship services at 9 & 10:30 am.
YOU CAN WATCH AT HOME on YouTube which we still strongly encourage many of you to do as it is the safest way to worship at this time.
YOU CAN ATTEND EITHER OF OUR SERVICES adhering to the following guidelines
The CDC Says…
- If you have been sick, feel sick in any way, or have been in contact with a person with COVID-19 please stay home.
- If you are 65+ that you should avoid public worship services.
What Will Be Different
- The services in the sanctuary will have a maximum capacity of 125 people.
- Additional “spaces” in the church (ie: fellowship hall, gym, classrooms) will serve as overflow areas where people can watch the service on YouTube observing social distancing guidelines.
- Greeters will help people social distance as they enter the facility.
- The Gathering Place will be closed which means coffee and donuts will not be available.
- Ushers will seat you and your family following social distancing guidelines.
- Following the service, participants will be dismissed in a directed and controlled fashion.
- Any “congregating” of people following the service will be directed to take place outside the building.
- Masks and gloves will be required for serving volunteers (ushers, greeters).
- Masks are strongly recommended but not required for attendees.
- Service attendees will be seated in areas with others who are either wearing masks or not wearing masks.
- Masks will not be required for worship team members or the pastors who are leading the services.
- Bathrooms will have disinfecting wipes available for users to disinfect surfaces they may need to touch.
- Children’s Church will be offered using proper distancing rules, eliminating crafts and other hands on learning. Initially only offered during 2nd service.
We truly appreciate your flexibility and support as we continue to adapt and make changes as we are given permission to do so. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Pastor Mark, Pastor Troy and The Log Church Elders
CURRENT SERMON SERIES – Twisted
August 2-30, 2020
In a world of texts, tweets, and memes, the Bible often gets reduced to an old book of inspirational quotes and wise sayings. This series will help us sort out commonly misquoted verses and misunderstood passages to keep us from gettiing God’s Word twisted.
(As sermons become available to view, they will be posted on the SERMONS page.)